1. Use as Directed: You will access and use HSP360 only as directed by the organization
that granted your access.
2. Training Required: You will not attempt to gain access to or use HSP360 until you have
successfully completed the HSP360 training program.
3. Access Credentials: You will keep your access credentials (user name and password)
strictly confidential and never share them with others.
4. Secure Access to HSP360: Access to HSP360 is restricted to authorized users of HSP’s
within the Central, North East and Toronto Central LHIN regions.
5. Frequency of Use: You agree that your HSP360 access may be disabled if you do not
access and use it for a period of 90 days.
1. Duty of Confidentiality and Non-commercial Use: You will keep any data, reports and
information you obtain as a result of your access to HSP360 strictly confidential except
as required in your authorized duties within the organization that granted your access,
for non-commercial purposes (in support of the planning, research, analysis or decision
support activities of your organization); as agreed to between participating LHINs,
CAMH and your organization; or as required by law.
2. Citing Source Data: HSP360 reproduces source data from disparate data sources in one
location. The original source data is provided on reports and should be cited accordingly.
3. No Re-identification: HSP360 contains aggregate-level and pre-calculated indicators
from other data sources. Data suppression rules reflect those used by each data source.
HSP360 does not contain PHI. You agree never to attempt to identify individuals using
information you’ve obtained from HSP360, nor to link with other data, nor print or
distribute any information that could potentially identify individuals.
4. Exiting HSP360: You will exit from HSP360 at the end of each session.
1. CAMH Owns All Rights: You acknowledge and agree that CAMH owns all rights, title
and interest to HSP360.